Terms & Conditions
1. Our Details
- jiTalent operates the website
- Our registered address is C-127, 2nd floor, Phase 8, Industrial Area, Sector 72, Mohali, Punjab. Our contact phone number is +91 956 912 7788 and our contact email address is email@example.com.
2. Your responsibility for others who access our website using your device(s) or internet connection
3. Other documents governing your use of our website
4. Availability of our website
4.1 We make no representations and provide no warranties that:
- the website will be made available at any specific time or from any specific geographical location
- your access to the website will be continuous or uninterrupted
- the website will be accessible or optimized on all browsers, computers, tablets, phones, or viewing platforms.
4.2 We reserve the right to suspend access to all or part of the website for any reason, including for business or operational reasons, such as improving the appearance or functionality of the website, content updates, periodic maintenance, or resolving any issues that we become aware of. Wherever we anticipate that we need to suspend access to the website for a considerable period of time, we will try to provide you with prior notice where reasonably practicable.
5.1 jiTalent will defend Customer against any claim that the Service infringes the intellectual property rights of a third party and pay any damages finally settled or awarded in a trial to the third party with respect to any such claim, provided that jiTalent is notified promptly in writing of the claim and given sole control of the defense and all related settlement negotiations in relation to the claim as well as reasonable assistance and necessary authorizations from Customer to defend or settle the claims on behalf of Customer.
At any time, if jiTalent reasonably deems that any part of the Service infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party, jiTalent has the right at its own expense to
a) modify/replace the Service to eliminate the infringement in such a manner that the modified Service complies with this Agreement
b) procure to the Customer a right to use the Service. If none of the aforementioned alternatives are reasonably possible, jiTalent shall have the right to terminate this Agreement and jiTalent shall refund to Customer the prices paid for the Service by Customer less the price corresponding to the time Customer has been able to use the Service in accordance with this Agreement. jiTalent shall, however, not be liable for any infringement or claim thereof in the event of the claim.
- is made by any affiliates of Customer
- has resulted from Customer’s or Customer’s supplier’s or User’s use or modification of or addition to the Service
- could have been avoided by using the latest version of the Service provided by jiTalent
- is not related to the Service or any part of the Service for which jiTalent is not responsible pursuant to this Agreement or statutory requirements. This section contains jiTalent’s entire liability and Customer’s sole and exclusive remedy in case of intellectual property rights infringements. Customer shall indemnify, defend, and hold jiTalent harmless from and against all liabilities, damages, and costs (including settlement costs and reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of any breaches of this Agreement by Customer, Customer’s personnel, and/or Users.