Telephonic Interview: Not Available
You can directly come for Walk-in Interviews
- Good Knowledge of Flutter
- Experience working with Android and its API
- Excellent knowledge of Java & oops concepts.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Good experience of Android and Android Studio.
- Knowledge of working with remote data via REST or JSON
- Experience on the database, SQLite & broadcast receiver.
- Knowledge of push notification, third-party libraries, and social media integration.
- Have published at least one original Android app.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Working 5 days a week.
- Group Health Insurance for our employees.
- Work with a team of 270+ excellent engineers.
- Extra Compensation for Night Shifts.
- Additional Salary for an extra day spent in the office.
- Lunch buffets for all our employees.
- Fantastic friday meals to dine in for employees.
- Yearly and quarterly awards with CASH amount, Birthday coupons , Dinner coupons etc.
- Team Dinners on Project Completion.
- Festival celebration, Month End celebration and much more.
- Equality: Absence of favoritism in hiring and promotions.
Perks & Benefits
We believe in the well-being of our people and make conscious efforts to facilitate our work family with a favourable work environment and amenities that enables our people to give their best.