Technical Content Writer
Telephonic Interview: Not Available
Location: Mohali ( work from office )
You can directly walk-in for Interview
- Must have experience in Technical Content Writing.
- Maintain company web pages and blogs, write and post content online.
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively.
- Creating content for email marketing campaigns, writing articles, contents, case studies, and blogs.
- Work with developers/IT staff to assess any technical challenges in displaying the content.
- Help to develop & document procedures to manage Web content.
- Keeps up-to-date with best practices in writing for the web, social media channels such as Google+, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Involved in helping the team members & Jr. Content writer's as and when needed.
- Working 5 days a week.
- Group Health Insurance for our employees.
- Work with a team of 300+ excellent engineers.
- Extra Compensation for Night Shifts.
- Additional Salary for an extra day spent in the office.
- Extra compensation for Night Shifts.
- Lunch buffets for all our employees.
- Fantastic Friday meals to dine in for employees.
- Yearly and quarterly awards with Cash amount, Birthday Celebrations, Dinner coupons etc.
- Team Dinners on Project Completion.
- Festival celebration, Month End celebration.
Perks & Benefits
We believe in the well-being of our people and make conscious efforts to facilitate our work family with a favourable work environment and amenities that enables our people to give their best.