iOS Developer & Sr. iOS Developer
Telephonic Interview: Not Available
You can directly come for Walk-in Interviews
- Minimum 6 months of training in iOS is mandatory.
- Knowledge of Swift is a MUST.
- Knowledge of iOS, iPhone, swift, objective-c, Xcode and mac.
- Knowledge of web services (APIs), JSON, XML parsing, map, social media integration and other advanced iOS features.
- Knowledge of GIT or SVN will be a plus.
- Working 5 days a week.
- Group Health Insurance for our employees.
- Work with a team of 300+ excellent engineers.
- Extra Compensation for Night Shifts.
- Additional Salary for an extra day spent in the office.
- Lunch buffets for all our employees.
- Fantastic Friday meals to dine in for employees.
- Yearly and quarterly awards with CASH amount, Birthday celebrations, Dinner coupons etc.
- Team Dinners on Project Completion.
- Festival celebration, Month End celebration.
Perks & Benefits
We believe in the well-being of our people and make conscious efforts to facilitate our work family with a favourable work environment and amenities that enables our people to give their best.