Linux || Networking administrator
Telephonic Interview: Not Available
Location: Mohali (Work from office)
You can directly Walk-in for an Interview
- Good knowledge of Linux Ubuntu.
- Knowledge of general networking practices/protocols / administrative tasks.
- Adding, removing, or updating user account information, resetting passwords, etc.
- Scripting to ensure operations automation and data gathering is accomplished seamlessly.
- Ability to work cooperatively with software developers, testers, and database administrators.
- Experience with software version control system (GIT) and CI.
- Knowledge of Web server Apache, Nginx etc
- E-Mail servers based on Postfix and Dovecot.
- Understanding of docker and Kubernetes Containers.
- IT hardware, Linux Server, System Admin, Server administrator
- Working 5 days a week.
- Group Health Insurance for our employees.
- Work with a team of 300+ excellent engineers.
- Extra Compensation for Night Shifts.
- Additional Salary for an extra day spent in the office.
- Lunch buffets for all our employees.
- Fantastic Friday meals to dine in for employees.
- Yearly and quarterly awards with CASH amount, Birthday celebration, Dinner coupons etc.
- Team Dinners on Project Completion.
- Festival celebration, Month End celebration.
Open for both Day and Night shifts
Perks & Benefits
We believe in the well-being of our people and make conscious efforts to facilitate our work family with a favourable work environment and amenities that enables our people to give their best.