React js. , Sr. React js & Mean Stack Developer
Telephonic Interview: Not Available
Location: Mohali ( work from office )
You can directly walk-in for Interview
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of Ecma Script
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Proficiency in RESTful APIs and API Communications.
- Basic knowledge of docker & vue.js
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git)
- Experience with ExpressJs, ReactJs, AngularJs and Redux.
- Experience with MySQL and MongoDB.
- Good knowledge of OOPS concept.
- Working 5 days a week.
- Group Health Insurance for our employees.
- Work with a team of 300+ excellent engineers.
- Extra Compensation for Night Shifts.
- Additional Salary for an extra day spent in the office.
- Lunch buffets for all our employees.
- Fantastic friday meals to dine in for employees.
- Yearly and quarterly awards with CASH amount, Birthday Celebration, Dinner coupons etc.
- Team Dinners on Project Completion.
- Festival celebration, Month End celebration.
Open for both Day and Night shifts
Perks & Benefits
We believe in the well-being of our people and make conscious efforts to facilitate our work family with a favourable work environment and amenities that enables our people to give their best.