Telephonic Interview: Not Available
Location: Mohali ( work from office )
You can directly walk-in for Interview
- Guide and lead the engineering team through the stages of SDLC. Set up and implement engineering best practices for the team and own the operational and performance metrics.
- Closely engage with product and business stakeholders to define and execute requirements.
- Maintain, manage, communicate and execute tech projects and commitments.
- Drive optimal high/low-level design and system architecture.
- Hire, mentor, and grow a high-performance team of Software Engineers.
- 7+ years professional experience in software development management.
- The Technical Architect-Mobile Apps will be a subject-matter expert on mobile applications’ development and delivery stack with strong development experience.
- The position will design and iteratively build robust development patterns and rollout exceptional mobile applications capable of delivering right information to the right person securely at the right time and right location.
- Working 5 days a week.
- Group Health Insurance for our employees.
- Work with a team of 300+ excellent engineers.
- Extra Compensation for Night Shifts.
- Additional Salary for an extra day spent in the office.
- Lunch buffets for all our employees.
- Fantastic Friday meals to dine in for employees.
- Yearly and quarterly awards with CASH amount, Birthday Celebrations, Dinner coupons etc.
- Team Dinners on Project Completion.
- Festival celebration, Month End celebration.
Open for both Day and Night shifts
Perks & Benefits
We believe in the well-being of our people and make conscious efforts to facilitate our work family with a favourable work environment and amenities that enables our people to give their best.